Thank you for nominating me, Chloe!
- Thank the person who nominated you in the blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
[I’m in a sleepy, horrible mood so excuse the lame answers :)]
1. Worst movie adaptation of a book that you have ever seen?
Twilight? I guess. I don’t remember ever hating any movie adaptation that much so I guess I’ll go ahead with the Twilight movies.
2. Most embarrassing moment?
It’s usually very embarassing when I’m trying to prove a point in front of a lot of adults but then someone says something and my whole point becomes moot.
3. Favorite food?
I’ve got loads I’m a huge foodie. Pizza. Biryani. Ice cream.
4. Least favorite color?
Green and Brown.
5. Saddest character death ever?
[I’m sorry if I’m spoiling anything]
Finnick Odair. Most of the Harry Potter deaths (Sirius, Remus, Tonks, Fred, etc). Catelyn Stark. Robb Stark. (I’m assuming Jon is coming back so his name doesn’t make this list).
6. Dogs or cats, and which are you most like?
Dogs, all the way! I’d like to think I’m more like a dog, loyal and faithful and friendly, but then calling myself a dog isn’t something I fancy 😛
7. Would you rather live your entire life in a basement or an attic?
If my life would have really turned that bleak, then realistically speaking, it wouldn’t matter whether it is a basement or an attic.
8. What is your earliest memory?
I’ve seen so many childhood photographs that I think that I remember everything in those pictures, but reality is I don’t. And I definitely don’t know what my earliest memory is.
9. If you could preserve one moment in time to revisit whenever you like, what would it be?
There are lots of such moments, but just a few months ago, my family and me went on a short trip to the Gir Forest, and during the Lion Safari, in the very early morning, we stopped by this huge bridge over a water-body, and the sun rose and the wind was playing havoc and the sky was ten different colors and it was easily the most beautiful thing I’ve seen in a while. I was awestruck.
10. A book/movie/song you love from a genre you usually dislike?
I usually have a lot of issues with NA genre, but I absolutely love (a bit biased, yeah) Colleen Hoover books.
11. Afact about you that someone might find surprising?
I’m extremely short-tempered and someone who’s known me for a short while will find that very surprising.
It’s impossible for me to nominate 11 people, mainly because I don’t know a lot of bloggers over here and half of the blogs I follow are all big, famous websites which won’t be (I think) that interested in doing this.
I nominate :
My Questions :
- How has your experience on WordPress been so far?
- Which is one thing in life you’ve learnt in the last year?
- The last movie you watched?
- The last ‘small’ little ‘good’ thing you did for someone you didn’t know?
- What is the next thing you’re about to do?
- Ten years down the line, what do you see your life as?
- One situation you’d never like to be in?
- What is your way to deal with stress/pressure?
- Which is one country/city you want to visit in your lifetime?
- Your greatest weakness?
- Your biggest pet peeve?