Yipee! This is the first time I have been nominated for an award and this is so great! 😀 I have been in a writing slump since the last few days and thank God for this award because I can slowly feel myself crawling out of that slump.
Sp, firstly, thanks to Yen from LITTLE CALICO’S JOURNAL for nominating me for this award. This was such a nice surprise :)) I don’t really know how to create badges so I used the one Yen posted, hope you don’t mind 🙂
RULES OF THE AWARD
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions from your nominators
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven new questions to answer
– What motivates you?
I find motivation in nothing in particular and everything in general. Sometimes writing motivates me, and sometimes a really good speaker does the work. Seeing other people succeed also works as motivation for me.
– What inspires you?
– What is your favorite time of the day?
Definitely the evening. I like the calm, cool breeze which blows by, and the setting sun is always a sight of wonder.
– What memories are you fond of?
Memories spent with near and dear ones are the ones I’m fond of, whether good or bad.
– What would you do if you were country’s leader?
I would probably commit suicide haha 😀
– Who is your favorite author?
Jodi Picoult, Khaled Hosseini, Jeffrey Archer, Ruskin Bond, Sidney Shelon, J.K. Rowling
– Do you eat while reading? Or while doing your hobbies?
The only time it’s not possible for me to eat is while I’m sleeping so yeah basically I eat all the time. Duh. Who cares about body fat? 😛
– Coffee or tea?
Addicted to tea both in the morning and the evening, and yet feel that coffee tastes better. Yeah, weird.
– Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor, anyday. Books and music and food, and that’s paradise. But I sometimes have my moments when I have this sudden urge to just go outside, just for a stroll or a casual walk.
– If you could be described by one nature element, what would you be?
Uh..fire, maybe? Probably because of my anger.
– If you could pick up a new language, what would it be?
I NOMINATE :
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU
- What is your biggest fear?
- Which one things are you addicted to?
- Have any bookish pet peeves? What are they?
- What is you perfect idea of a ‘relaxation day’?
- How do you deal with stress?
- Which is one habit of yours you wish to improve/change?
- Your favorite ‘hanging out’ spot?
- How do you spend your weekends?
- Are you a movie buff? What are your favorite movies?
- Which is one book you feel has changed your life?
- Sea-beach or hills?